Lowrance HDS-12 Gen3 Insight USA 83/200 khz Transom Mount Transducer and
Transom Mount StructureScan Transducer
Scroll down to view all Lowrance HDS-12 Gen 3
Lowrance HDS-12 Gen3
Insight USA 83/200 khz Transom Mount Transducer andTransom Mount
to continental USA
No sales tax outside of Nebraska.
Lowrance HDS-12 Gen3 Fishfinder/Chartplotter with Insight USA AND
83/200 Transom Mount Transducer and StructureScan Transducer
HDS-12 Gen3 Fishfinder/Chartplotter High Definition System that integrates
leading-edge fishfinder technologies and the latest advances in navigation
into one easy-to-use, multi-touch display.
Lowrance High Definition
System (HDS) combines a brighter, multi-touch display and enhanced
processor with leading-edge fishfinder technologies -- including CHIRP
Sonar, Broadband Sounder™, StructureScan® HD, DownScan Imaging™ and
Trackback™ view -- plus the latest advances in navigation and user
interface -- including internal 10Hz GPS, dual microSD-card slots,
touch-plus-keypad operation and built-in wireless connectivity -- all in
one easy-to-use display.
- Easy To See: 12-inch, LED-backlit, multi-touch, widescreen
- Simple To Use: Improved Lowrance interface with touchscreen
or keypad option provides lightning-fast, fingertip access to all HDS
- Most Advanced Fishfinder Technology: View CHIRP Sonar and
StructureScan® HD at the same time to get the best possible view of
fish and structure, both below and to the side of your boat
- Quickly Make Adjustments: With an enhanced, faster
processor and intuitive user-interface features -- including scrolling
menus, cursor assist, snap-to setting markers and innovative preview
panes with quick-touch slider bars.
- Stay Connected: Integrated wireless connectivity with the
Lowrance GoFree App and other onboard devices - view and control
select HDS Gen3 displays wirelessly using supported tablets and
- More Is Better: Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance
performance modules -- Broadband Radar, SonicHub Marine Audio,
SiriusXM® Marine Weather and audio, Class B AIS and DSC VHF -- as well
as industry-leading technologies, such as SmartSteer control for
MotorGuide PinpointGPS and the Lowrance Outboard Pilot.
- Connects and communicates with HDS Gen2 Touch and HDS Gen2
- Dual Ethernet networking ports
- Micro-C connection for NMEA 2000® devices
- Video input via optional adapter cable
- Same flush-mount cutout and bracket as HDS-12 Gen2 Touch
- Internal GPS antenna - with 10Hz position update rate provides
ultra-accurate trails, smoother chart performance and maximum position
accuracy. Supports WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS corrections.
- Extensive mapping options - HDS Gen3 includes built-in Insight USA
charts for Coastal and Inland US waters and a world background
reference map, and is compatible with the most expansive selection of
cartography on the market. Options include Insight™ HD, Insight™ PRO,
Insight Genesis™, Navionics®, C-MAP MAX-N+, Insight™ TOPO and more.
All charting options can be used with Insight Planner™ PC planning
software. Visit the GoFreeMarine.com for more details.
- Insight Genesis™ personalized maps - Make your own maps using
recorded sonar logs, upload data to Insight Genesis account, view
secure custom chart detail online, add optional vegetation or
bottom-hardness overlays, download to an SD card and use on the water.
Plus, you now have the option to share maps with the Insight Genesis
Social Map community.
- Multi-view and chart sharing - View two charts simultaneously, in
2D or 3D perspective view, with independent control, range and overlay
capabilities. Plus, get the maximum from your chart card purchases;
buy one map card and view it on all Ethernet networked HDS Gen3, HDS
Gen2 or Gen2 Touch chartplotter displays.
- Dual microSD card slots
- Built-in CHIRP Sonar - Dominate with greater sensitivity, improved
target resolution and superior noise rejection for clearer,
easy-to-see bait fish and game fish targets. Delivers multiple CHIRP
and Broadband Sounder frequencies from a single transducer(Chirp
- Built-in StructureScan® HD sonar imaging - Enjoy picture-like
180-degree views of structure and fish below your boat. Requires
optional StructureScan® HD transducer which is included.
- Built-in, award-winning Broadband Sounder™ - Display and mark
gamefish, baitfish and structure at higher speeds and at greater
depths - from 1 to over 3,000* feet.
- StructureMap™ HD capability - Use live or recorded StructureScan®
HD logs to create stunning underwater images of lakes, rivers or
seafloor. StructureMap can be viewed as an overlay, and toggled on and
off to provide the ultimate in situational awareness in relation to
both chart and bottom detail.
- DownScan Overlay™ technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto CHIRP
Sonar or BroadBand Sounder.
- TrackBack™ to review and save key hotspots - Scroll-back thru
sonar or StructureScan® HD imaging history to review structure or fish
targets and pinpoint the location with a waypoint.
- SpotlightScan™ Sonar ready - optional add-on delivers a new level
of angler-controlled surround-scanning view to provide picture-like
images of key fishing areas.
- Comes with HST-WSBL 83/200 khz Transom Mount Transducer and
StructureScan Transom Mount Transducer
- Depth Alarm: Yes
- Output Power: 500W RMS StructureScan® HD and CHIRP/Broadband
- Sonar Frequencies: 455/800 kHz (StructureScan® HD), 40-60kHz,
85-145kHz, 130-210kHz (CHIRP), 50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz (Narrow Band)
- Max Side-Scanning Range: 300 feet per side
- Shallow Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Readings: Yes
- Transducer Type: Multiple selections Lowrance and Airmar®
- Max Depth Per Sonar Operation: StructureScan® HD : 300' / 91M @
455/800 KHz CHIRP: 3500' / 1067M (transducer dependent)
- Display: 12"/ 305mm (16:9) Widescreen
- Product Width: 12.92" \ 328mm
- Product Depth: 3.35" \ 85mm
- Product Height: 8.85" \ 225mm
- Resolution: WXGA color TFT LCD 1280 x 800
- Backlighting: LED With Adjustable Display and Keypad
- Power Output: RMS (PTP): Max 500W RMS
- Operating Voltage: 12V DC (10-17V DC min-max)
- Waterproof Standard/Rating: IPx7
- Warranty: Two year
- Navigation: Routes: 200
- Navigation: Waypoint Storage: 5,000
- GPS Antenna Type: Internal 10Hz ultra-high-sensitivity WAAS +
EGNOS + MSAS (optional external antenna)
- Plot Trails: Up to 100 trails - up to 10,000 points / trail
- GPS Alarms: Yes
- Background Mapping: Built-in Insight for US waters and world
reference background map
- Mapping Options: Insight Genesis, Lake Insight™ and Nautic
Insight™ PRO and HD, Insight™ TOPO, Navionics®+, Navionics Platinum+,
Gold and HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppessen C-MAP
- NMEA Output: NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000®
- Power and Video: Red 10-pin power connector
- Transducer Port 1: Blue 7-pin connector for Broadband and CHIRP
- Transducer Port 2: Black 9-pin connector for use with
StructureScan® HD and SpotlightScan™ transducers
- Yellow ethernet Port
- Wireless Connectivity
To order the Lowrance
HDS-12 Touch Gen3
Insight USA 83/200 kHz TM Transducer and Transom Mount StructureScan
Transducer, add to cart.
Free Shipping to
||Add to Cart
Lowrance HDS-12 Gen3 Insight USA 83/200 khz Transom Mount
Transducer andTransom Mount StructureScan Transducer
Lowrance HDS-12 Gen3 Insight USA with 83/200
khz Transom Mount Transducer
Lowrance HDS-12 Gen3 Insight USA with 50/200 khz Transom
Lowrance HDS-12 Gen3 Fishfinder/Chartplotter with Insight
USA No Transducer
RAM-D-111U-C RAM Mount
2.5" diameter round base with 2.25" ball and flat plate
Lowrance Point-1 GPS Antenna
(Not required. All HDS units have an internal GPS)
Minn Kota MKR-US2-10 Lowrance Blue Adapter
MotorGuide Pinpoint GPS Gateway Kit
Lowrance Network Starter Kit
Free Shipping to