HDS-7 Gen2 Insight USA w/83/200 T/M Transducer
Lowrance HDS-7 Gen2 Fishfinder/Chartplotter
anglers and boaters who still want a convenient size -- along with a
wide, easy-to-view screen for more sonar history and chart display.
- New, fastest HDS® ever
- Realtime StructureMap™ capability
- Super-accurate, internal GPS antenna
- High-bright, sunlight-viewable display with LED backlighting.
- TrackBack- feature to review sonar history and save waypoints
on key locations.
- Built-in Insight™ USA mapping options (Americas models) or
Navionics® world background map.
- High-detail mapping options including Insight HD, Navionics®
Platinum+ with TurboVIew™, and Fishing Hot Spots® PRO
- NMEA 2000® and high-speed Ethernet networking options
- Two-year limited warranty
The 6.4"/16.3 cm display with LED backlight provides an
easy-to-view, two-panel splitscreen - for example, with chart and
Broadband Sounder™ - all at a more affordable price. Plus, HDS-7
offers the added option of a three-window view.
83/200 kHz for
Also compatible with Airmar® in-hull or
thru-hull transducers for up to 1 kW operation - for deeper, saltwater
One waterproof SD card slot to load high-detail
charting options. Users can also and save sonar and navigational data,
and upload future HDS® software feature updates.HDS
built-in cartography options:Americas*:
basemap, or intuitive, life-like Insight USA™ mapping.Worldwide
Navionics® world background map
models are fully compatible with third party mapping solutions
including Insight HD and Fishing Hot Spots® PRO, as well as Navionics®
Gold, Platinum and Platinum+ with TurboView® for the best possible
chartplotter experience.*Restricted Areas Of Operation