Garmin Rino 130
Two Way Radio & GPS
Garmin Rino 130
Two Way Radio & GPS
No sales tax outside of Nebraska.
The Garmin Rino 130
GPS-Integrated FRS/GMRS Radio
The Rino 130 is the most feature-rich unit in the Rino family,
with a built-in electronic compass, barometric sensor, weather receiver
for seven NOAA weather channels, and 24 MBs of internal memory. This
handheld radio has a built-in electronic compass to give a heading while
the user is standing still, and a barometric altimeter to provide
extremely accurate elevation and pressure information, which will assist
users in identifying weather data.
The Rino 130 provides two-way radio communication with a transmission
range of up to two miles using FRS channels and up to five miles with GMRS.
The integration of two-way radio and GPS enables users to transmit their
position with a simple button press, allowing others to navigate to their
position. The Rino 130 also has a polling feature, which allows a user to
manually request GPS location information from other Rino units.
The Rino 130 offers a detailed basemap of North and South America,
displaying cities, highways, railways, rivers and lakes, and borders. And
because of the unit’s robust internal memory, it can store map data from a
variety of Garmin MapSource® CD products, including U.S.
Topo 24K™, U.S. Topo™,
BlueChart®, and MetroGuide®.
- 12-channel, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver
- Transmit power: 1 watt on high power (for GMRS channels), .5 watt
for low power (FRS channels)
- Transmit distance: up to 2 miles using FRS, up to 5 miles with GMRS
- 14 FRS channels, 8 GMRS channels, and 8 GMRS-repeater channels
- 38 sub-audible squelch codes per transmission channel for
semi-private radio communications
- Electronic compass displays accurate heading while standing still
- Barometric sensor with automatic pressure trend recording
- Detects up to 7 NOAA weather channels with weather alert mode
- 1.4" x 1.4" display size
- External voice activation (VOX)
- Waterproof to IPX-7 standards (immersible in one meter of water for
up to 30 minutes)
- Ergonomic design for one-handed operation, with Call and
Press-To-Talk (PTT) and Page mode buttons on the side,
Power/Backlighting button on top, Volume and Zoom buttons on front, and
center Thumb Stick
- Unique Thumb Stick for channel selection and volume adjustment in
FRS/GMRS mode, and quick map panning, enter and selection functions in
- Sends and receives GPS location using FRS channels and shows them on
- Stores up to 500 waypoints with graphic identification; 20 reversible
routes with up to 30 points each with TrackBack®
- Robust track log: 10,000 Trackpoints and up to 20 saved tracks to
retrace user’s path or companion’s path via location-reporting feature
- Trip computer with speed tracking, sunrise/sunset read out, trip
time, and trip distance
- Includes a polling feature which allows a user to manually request
GPS location information from other Rino units
- Sends and receives short text notes for quiet communication
- Built-in basemap for North and South America
- 24-MB internal memory for loading MapSource detail, including U.S.
Topo 24K™, U.S. Topo™, Recreational Lakes™, BlueChart®, and MetroGuide®.
- Battery life of 14 hours (typical use) on three AA alkaline
- Backlit display
- More than 10 position formats and over 100 map datums
- Multiple grid formats including MGRS and Loran TD
||Add to Cart
|Garmin Rino 130
|* Minimum Advertised Price in
effect. Add to cart to see sale price or email
for a price quote. Free Shipping! No sales tax outside Nebraska.