Wide Screen Color Fishfinder
to continental USA
No sales tax outside of Nebraska.
Humminbird 931C DF
The compact, 7" high-definition, 480v x 854H
pixels, TFT display is readable even in bright sunlight, and a
freeze-frame function lets you stop the display for closer examination of
fish, bottom detail, and more. The fully adjustable split-screen bottom
zoom or bottom lock zoom separates fish from bottom and structure. Dual
microprocessor allows high-performance operation, while the Rapid Response
water temperature and graph quickly shows changes in water temperature.
And an audible water temperature alarm sounds as your boat crosses the
temperature zone. All have speed and water temperature sensors and
- Brilliant, 7" sunlight viewable color display with 480V x 854H
- Precision 200kHz or dual frequency 50/200kHz transducer options
- 750 Watts RMS, 6000 Watts PtP (200kHz) Power Output, 2 1/2
Target Separation, 1000 ft Depth or 1000 Watts RMS, 8000 Watts PtP
(50KHz) Power Output, 2 1/2 Target Separation, 2500 ft Depth**
- Dual microprocessors and dual channel sonar transmitter/receiver
deliver fast, smooth operation
- Full screen trackplotter, 3D track and split screen sonar/track with
- Programmable View Presets Access Important Screens with One Touch
- Plug & Play Compatibility with WeatherSense Barometric Pressure,
SmartCast Wireless Sonar Link and PC Connection Advanced Accessories
- In-dash or Gimbal mount.
- Fresh & saltwater set up options for optimal performance in any
- Water surface temperature included in transducer, speed paddelwheel
- Complete GPS Trackplotting capability to show position, mark
hotspots and easily find your way home with optional GPS connected.
- PC Connection capability to save waypoints, and upgrade internal
- Accelerated Real Time Sonar™ operates at up to 40 times per second
to instantly capture the action under the boat.
- Xpress™ menus place most important setting at your fingertips
- Freeze Frame pauses the sonar scroll for detailed inspection of the
- Instant Image Update immediately shows the results of setting
changes for the most accurate fine tuning.
- Sonar Echo Enhancement™ technology is so sensitive it’ll track a
jig to over 40ft and separate targets within 2 ½ inches!
- Fully gasketed waterproof design & it float.
- Selectable large digit screen for easy-to-read number display.
- Backlight for night viewing
- TripLog with distance, elapsed time, and average speed
- Totally automatic operation or totally manual operation with upper
and lower range control.
- Temperature graph overlay and audible temperature alarm
- One-touch Zoom with 2x, 4x, 6x, and 8x zoom Levels.
- Adjustable chart speed.
- Feature memory retains your settings.
- One-year limited warranty.
- Assembled in U.S.A.
Package includes 931C, transducer, power cable, mounting
To order the
Humminbird 931C Color Fishfinder, add to cart.
Closeout price, good while supplies last. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for stock status.
||Add to Cart
| Humminbird 931C (200khz)
| Humminbird 931C DF
|Humminbird AS-GR4 GPS Antenna
Free Shipping to
continental USA! No sales tax outside of Nebraska.