Humminbird 981C SI
to continental USA
No sales tax outside of Nebraska.
Humminbird 981C SI
Revolutionary side imaging sonar looks through any water
to reveal structure and bottom with photo-like detail! The 981C SI
maps enormous areas of the bottom revealing topography and structure with
picture like detail, plus combines traditional 50/200kHz sonar and an
ultra wide, high resolution screen.
- View enormous areas of the bottom with picture-like detail using
Side Imaging sonar
- Brilliant, 7" sunlight viewable color display with 480V x 854H
- Dual frequency 50/200kHz sonar and revolutionary Side Imaging sonar
- 750 Watts RMS, 6000 Watts PtP (200kHz) and 1000 Watts RMS, 8000
Watts PtP (50kHz) Power Output, 2 1/2 Target Separation
- Dual microprocessors and triple channel sonar transmitter/receiver
deliver fast, smooth operation
- Full screen trackplotter, 3D track and split screen sonar/track with
- Programmable view presets access important screens with one touch
- Plug & Play Compatibility with WeatherSense Barometric Pressure,
SmartCast Wireless Sonar Link and PC Connection Advanced Accessories
- In-dash or Gimbal mount.
- Fresh & saltwater set up options for optimal performance in any
- Water surface temperature included in transducer, speed paddelwheel
- Complete GPS Trackplotting capability to show position, mark
hotspots and easily find your way home.
- PC Connection capability to save waypoints, and upgrade internal
- Accelerated Real Time Sonar™ operates at up to 40 times per second
to instantly capture the action under the boat.
- Xpress™ menus place most important setting at your fingertips
- Freeze Frame pauses the sonar scroll for detailed inspection of the
- Instant Image Update immediately shows the results of setting
changes for the most accurate fine tuning.
- Sonar Echo Enhancement™ technology is so sensitive it’ll track a
jig to over 40ft and separate targets within 2 ½ inches!
- Fully gasketed waterproof design & it float.
- Selectable large digit screen for easy-to-read number display.
- Backlight for night viewing
- TripLog with distance, elapsed time, and average speed
- Totally automatic operation or totally manual operation with upper
and lower range control.
- Temperature graph overlay and audible temperature alarm
- One-touch Zoom with 2x, 4x, 6x, and 8x zoom Levels.
- Adjustable chart speed.
- Feature memory retains your settings.
- One-year limited warranty.
- Assembled in U.S.A.
Package includes 981C SI, transducer, power cable,
Purchase a Humminbird 900 series fishfinder and get the
WeatherSense Barometric Pressure Monitor AND a RAM 111 Mount
(total retail value: $119.98). Click
here for details.
To order the Humminbird
981C SI Color Fishfinder, add to cart.
||Add to Cart
|Humminbird 981C SI
|Humminbird AS-GR4 GPS Antenna
Free Shipping to
continental USA! No sales tax outside of Nebraska.