Lowrance Mark-5X Pro Fishfinder Mono 83/200 kHz
Powerful yet simplified performance, only Mark fishfinders
offer legendary Lowrance features with a newly-optimized automatic
mode for high-performance finding with turn-on-and-fish ease.
Along with easy-to-use menus, there?s also an Advanced User Mode
for fine-tuning to water conditions.
The Mark-5x Pro
includes a high-resolution 5 in./12.7 cm, 480x480 pixel Film
SuperTwist LCD that maximizes visibility and target detail and
separation even in direct sunlight. Adjustable, bright-white LED
screen and keypad backlight for day or night viewing. In addition
to wider, dual-frequency 83/200 kHz sonar coverage, this powerful
300W RMS sounder provides fishfinding to 1,000 ft./305 m depths.
New case/mounting design for easy one-hand tilt/swivel view
adjustment provides simple installation - also fits same cut-out
for previous 5 in./7 cm models for in-dash installations. New
uniplug 1/4-turn connectors - compatible with earlier Lowrance and
Eagle uniplug installations to simplify upgrades.
Legendary Lowrance Sonar Performance
- High-res 480 x 480 pixel Film SuperTwist LCD maximizes
- Screen and keypad with bright-white LED backlight
- 2,400 W PTP, 300 W RMS; depth to 1,000' (305 m)
- 83/200 kHz, 20/60 degree Skimmer transducer w/temp
- Unique Trackback feature for sonar history scrollback
- Easier-to-use menus with Advanced User Mode feature
- New case/mounting design for easy one-hand tilt/swivel
viewing adjustment, removal for stow and re-install
- New uniplug 1/4-turn connectors with advance reliability
- Lowrance one-year limited warranty