Vexilar FL-18 Flasher Pro Pack
Vexilar FL-18 Flasher Pro Pack
Ice Fishing Combo
with 12° ice transducer
FL18 Pro Pack II
Vexilar’s most popular winter fishing system—the Pro Pack—gets
a total makeover for 2006! The new Pro Pack II features an enlarged,
super strong handle design. The Pro Pack II is available with either the
FL-8se or the FL-18 (shown) Flasher/Fish Finders. The new handle also
supports the gimbal bracket making it easier to rotate upwards for
vertical viewing. The Pro Pack II also comes standard with the T-130
Battery Status Indicator that is pre-rigged. The entire Pro Pack II system
is assembled and individually tested. Your new Pro Pack II has
additional features like a rod holder, tackle box, and a Vexilar Ice-Ducer
transducer. The Pro Pack II case gives you secure, but easy access to your
battery terminals and comes standard with a 12 volt, 9 amp-hour battery
and charger. The new Pro Pack II design has lots of extras built-in. The
new Pro Pack II has been designed to hold all of Vexilar’s after-market
accessories for mounting directly on the pack. There is little doubt
this feature packed ice fishing system will be a big hit with ice
fishermen—and it still fits into a five gallon bucket.
The FL-18 is the next generation of color LED flasher that boasts
features and performance never before available on a three-color flasher
depth finder / fish finder. The FL-18 offers a patented split screen
flasher display. This allows you to zoom-in on the bottom six feet while
watching the entire water column at the same time in real time! You will
be amazed at the performance for bass fishing, walleye fishing, and pan
fish on both open water and ice fishing. The Bottom Lock feature stays
locked on the bottom even as the boat is bouncing up and down in big
waves! The Auto Zoom mode is fantastic for watching Perch or Walleye while
ice fishing. These fish commonly hold tight on the bottom, and with a
target ID of less than 1/2 inch, the FL-18 makes them easy to spot!
And that's not all. The FL-18 depth finder / fish finder is equipped
with features like a built-in shallow water mode for fishing waters under
15 feet. Five depth scales down to 200 feet for the standard model, and
down to 300 feet for the custom deep model. Built-in interference
rejection. A three color LED readout that tells you if the targets you see
are weak (green) medium (orange) or strong (red). This three color LED
technology has proven to be the most reliable and accurate way of
understanding where fish are holding.
The FL-18 comes with a two-year factory warranty!
- Auto Zoom Mode (AZ) - Gives a half screen zoom window of the bottom
six feet of depth. No matter if you're in 10 feet or 100 feet, the
bottom six feet always fills half of the screen. This gives you
resolution never before possible in deep water!
- Bottom Lock Mode (BL) - Works the same as Auto Zoom, but locks the
bottom so it will not move with changes in depth or boat motion. Spot a
Walleye near the bottom at 40 m.p.h.!
- Low Power Mode (LP) - Reduces the output power by 50%. This feature
takes the place of the Vexilar S-Cable. Both the AZ and BL modes are
available within the LP mode.
- Super Bright and Rock Solid Display - The new Light Emitting Diodes
along with a high power driver circuit and a screaming fast wheel speed
gives the FL-18s display unmatched brightness and signal clarity.
- Five Depth Ranges - The Standard FL-18 includes 20', 40', 60', 80',
and 200 foot ranges. The Deep Range unit includes 30', 60', 90', 120',
and 300 foot ranges.
- Interference Rejection - Pressing in on the Gain knob cycles you
through ten different IR setting to allow you to knock out interference
from another close by depth sounder.
- High Resolution Display: 525 Bits
- High-Speed Real-Time LED Readout
- Backlit Depth Scale for Easy Visibility in Low Light Conditions
- Three-Color Display: Red = Strong Signal / Orange = Medium / Green =
- Five Depth Scales: 20', 40', 60', 80', and 200' *
- Exclusive Interference Rejection: 10 Step
- Power and Sensitivity: 400 Watts Peak-to-Peak
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Target Separation: 2.65"
- Target ID: .5"
- Weatherproof High Impact Case
- Dimensions: 4.4"H x 6"W x 2.5"D - Weight: 1.1 lb.
- Voltage: 12 VDC - Current draw: 275 MA