ICOM IC-M72 Handheld VHF Radio
||ICOM M72 VHF Radio
to continental USA
No sales tax outside of Nebraska.
Sold Out Order
ICOM M72 VHF Marine Radio
A compact design, hourglass body-shape and comfortable side grips give
the IC-M72 an outstanding “form factor” – it’s easy to use with just one
The IC-M72’s 6 Watts*1 of transmit
power can carry a conversation a long way. A large capacity 2000mAh
Lithium-Ion battery allows for 15–16 hours of operation, under normal
*1 5W for Australia version, *2 5% Transmit, 5%
Receive, 90% Stand-by
The M72’s impressive audio output (600mW typ.*)
is loud enough to hear in most any marine environment – even over loud
*10% distortion, 8ohm load
The IC-M72 offers Icom’s best-ever protection against water intrusion.
This radio has been tested to survive after being submersed in 1.5m
(4.9ft) depth of water for 30 minutes.
A wide viewing angle, high intensity LCD is used in the IC-M72, offering
bright, easy to read characters. The bright LCD backlighting and backlit
keypad is great for night time operation.
The IC-M72’s antenna is engineered to perform with typical Icom
efficiency even though it is nearly 30%*
shorter than previous Icom marine antenna.
* IC-M72’s antenna length is 115mm; 417/32
- Auto scan function to start scanning when receiving no signal
- Auto power save function
- Battery indicator shows remaining battery power in 4 levels
- Instant access to Ch. 16 and Ch. 9 (or call channel)
- Auto WX scan and WX Alert function
- Simple add/delete TAG scanning operation
- Built-in UT-112 compatible voice scrambler (Depending on
- AquaQuake draining function emits a vibrating sound and clears
water away from the speaker grill
To order the ICOM M72, add to cart below or use the
order form above.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
||Add to Cart
| ICOM IC-M72 VHF Radio
| ICOM BP-245
7.4V/2000mAh Li-Ion battery pack
Free Shipping! No sales tax outside of Nebraska.